Friday, February 6, 2009

"Unjoined" Group today

Well, that was a very short stay with one of the paper craft google groups.  I don't like being yelled at, so I voted with my fingers and unsubed.
 
I'll leave the pirate hunters to their thing and just go back to enjoying my paper craft without fear of being labelled a pirate, 'cause I might have a copy of a paper craft download that isn't being offered anymore.
 
And if those that design and put out their models for free EXPECT to receive gratification, well maybe they should start charging for their goods and stop offering it for free.
 
Enough of the self righteous people out there.
 
Very disappointed in this group. :(

1 comment:

  1. they do go on; pirates and copyright can product some lengthy rants

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive