Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Morton's Neuroma

It's been a while, but I'm now at week 2 after getting a Morton's Neuroma removed from between my toes on my right foot.

It's going really well - I was in a sneaker yesterday for rehearsal (Day 10 after surgery), and today the doc said that I'm to just do what ever is comfortable.

I tried to put on a high heel today, but the point of the cut is still a little too sore to manage that - but my lower shoes are fine. :) So off I go for 2 interviews with these shoes on.. I migh actually be smart and wear thongs for any walking that I have to do - and just change into shoes for the interview part.

I'm one of the lucky ones - I'm not running at week 2, but I'm definately going to the gym tomorrow night for Body Pump. There's not toe work in that, so I'll be fine. I'm starting to feel a little frisky for some exercise. I don't want to put too much weight on. Plus it will be good to get the heart pumping and get those bruises healed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive