Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Duramine day 1

Today is the first day of my trial of Duramine.(Metermine) I took it at 6.45 this morning and now at 8.25 all I feel is hungry. Not feeling much different otherwise.

Well... maybe a little buzzed. But no.more than of I had taken a nurofen plus. :)

It's the end of the day and other than feeling a little "burpy" like I've just taken a capsule tablet, I feel pretty normal. I'm as tired as I would normally be, my back aches as usual and my feet ache as usual.

The only thing different, is I don't have a headache. Normally at this time of the day, I'd have a headache - especially after a red bull (which I had earlier), but nothing. :D I'm pretty happy about that.  Oh, I also seem to have noticeable ringing in my ears. It's only noticable when I'm in a quiet room, but it's louder than usual. This seems to be in the list of side effects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive