Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 2 Weight loss drugs

Half way through day 2 and feeling fine. Can't figure out what all the fuss was about. From what I can gather, it doesn't build up in the body and other than possibly developing a psychological need for it, it's not addictive.

Still got the same feelings as if I had taken nurofen plus or Panadeine. Slight headache, a bit of eye fuzzyness and dryness in the mouth. I'm also occasionally getting a feeling a little like tingling all over. Like a massive feeling of happiness. It's not distracting, a little weird, but not something I'd get used to.

Because of my ankle, I can't run like I wanted to on the machine. So, I'm going to use the bike and rowing machine. If I spend half an hour jumping between the 2, I should then at least have some exercise.

Weighed myself last night and I was at 92kg. I put this down to fluid retention.  Normally in the morning immediately after a shower, I am 90kg - which was the amount this morning.  Will not weigh myself when I get home - will now wait until the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive